Home, sweet home.

April is the month when I completely fell in love with the gardening.
Now I can spend a few hours in a garden center just choosing one rose from a few types, correct soil for the flowers, compost, fertilizer and so on...
April was a peaceful month full of flowers, blooming, taking care of the lawn... The everyday routine that makes you alive.


I show you my little garden and flower bed. In the springtime, I planted a blueberry tree, raspberries, and a fig tree.
This little guy kept silence for about 2 months, but after that time it started to grow and gave tiny little fig fruit. It's so exciting! I cannot wait for the moment when the fruits will be ripe!







I hardly tried to plant some strawberries. I did not succeed at all, cause, first of all, someone is always a step before me stealing ripe berries and leaving a stub. The second thing, berries are not tasty at all. They do not have a smell and taste of fresh strawberries. 



I found out even the farm strawberries don't taste here as it was in Norway. I'm so disappointed...
They look crazy beautiful but have nothing inside.




We met this cool guy on a farm picking strawberries up. He was the only one who liked berries and was thankful for feeding him a few berries.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacob's Well

Renessøy in April 2020.