Harvest time goes on

The biggest advantage for me being in Texas is the flora and fauna of this geographic location.
As a person who lived all life on the northern part of the planet I'm impressed by the nature of this region. On the other hand the biggest issue for me is still the temperatures of summer time. The heat is not the enjoyable part of living in Houston area in period of May-September.



This time we came for the figs and asian pears.








 The fig trees and kids. 

The fortune was not on our side since we came right before lunch time (too late) and all figs were picked up by people who came early in the morning. So we continued our familiarity with the fruit farm by going after pears of different kind and shapes.












Jujube.





We come back to this farm in autumn when the persimmons will be ripe.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renessøy in April 2020.

How I spent my summer