Summer' Charleston.


I'm not a city person at all. I'd rather prefer to spend my time somewhere in a forest, park, beach than  walking around in a town, city center. But it exists one exception. It is Charleston, the place i'm fond of its history, culture, architecture.
I've been here several times, but I'm still continuing to explore this lovely town.


The sellers of sweet grass things are not happy to be photographed. Even you cannot take pictures of their goods. The prices are pricey! 200 dollars are the start point for the sweet grass baskets/bowls. 




I;s a summer, it means HOT. I was with kids and they were all the time complained about the exhausting weather. We could not miss the opportunity to refresh ourselves a bit in a town fountain.


It took just 10 minutes to dry completely after being completely wet from top to bottom.



There are a few hundreds churches in the town. It seems like every street has its own church on the street corner. They are literally everywhere.



I could not pass this lovely invitation and we visited the communion.

But back to city center with its stunning architecture, colors, textures, blooming trees, colorful flowers everywhere.

Narrow and long houses.








I saw for the first time blooming palm tree.






















It's a very cute house.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacob's Well

Renessøy in April 2020.