Houton Street Art

It is not the best idea to explore Houston city in the end of May/ beginning of June. The weather is like in hell, it is too hot to be outside.
But I do not have any other opportunities because my Partner-in-Crime is pretty busy in a school and I have to wait for her school break/holiday.   

Due to unreal  heat,  we visited this place couple of times just to get nice and correct pictures.




















"Sit still!"
"I can't! The chair is hot as a pan!!!"



I leave this photo here to illustrate the weather and Houston temperatures in spring. After spending 30 minutes outside my kid is getting red and can't breath. The water does not help so we are heading to the car and leaving this place again.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacob's Well

Renessøy in April 2020.